Wreckmania II: On the scene!!!

Who is the biggest baddest Geek of them all...

• Spectre

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • ckharlan66

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • NetDoc

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey all, just a quick report on doings down here in sunny Key Largo! A group of us went out and destroyed Molassas reef this morning. Warm water (though Spectre INSISTS on a dry suit) and fair vis made the diving fun and easy.
STROKE ALERT!!! Spectre did have an altercation with his long hose and is sporting a nice cut above his eye!!! STROKE ALERT!!!
Lots of fish, a baby sea turtle and a few bugs showed us quickly what diving in the Keys is all about. Both dives had a max depth of close to 30' or so and lasted an hour each.

There has been discussion of who amond us is the biggest Geek... One of us has been nicked "Yo Geek Boy" but I am not allowed to reveal who until the contest is over (wouldn't want to prejudice things against JS). :tease:

sounds like you guys are trying to get my guy in trouble down there. :mean: :wink: Jeff, I'm sorry to hear about your :booboo: from your long hose, or um, reg. Hope tomorrow is a better day. :wink: Just have a few drinks tonight and it will feel all better. "Yo Geek Boy", eh? Hmmm ... I can only view the results, I'm afraid. :D

Keep having fun and be safe,

Monica

you dern geek....now get ya a cold frosty beverage or 12 and contemplate your actions.....

warm water dry-suit....not only is he geek boy...he is wuss boy too...

And Spec...there is no "race" diving like there is skiiing...slow down...relax...enjoy...look at the fisheis...or if you're at the hotel the ladies...

Oh the shame...smacked by the longhose...will you ever live it down.

:wink:

bwerb once bubbled...
Oh the shame...smacked by the longhose...will you ever live it down.

:wink:

And I can post the picture of the wound it caused. :D

I would be worried about what happens to you if you don't post the wound....

well, the "accident prone" aura is rubbing off on Spec from the KPP I'm afraid. :wink: I do feel for him.

But the poor guy has a legit reason for the drysuit. I was going to give him a hard time too, but thought I'd ask first ... for once. I'm sure he's a bit uncomfortable in it with water temps ... or I would think.

I'm just looking forward to pics! Nice pics guys. :wink:

So far, Melissa (FLL Diver's daughter) got to be Walter's DPV for a bit, while I used CKHarlan66 as my way to save some gas!!! Pictures hopefully to follow...

First dive was on the Benwood to a depth of 40 ft and was phenominal. Tons of creatures, including morays, bristle worms, a HUGE bait ball, cuda, Jaw fish... you name it, it was there! I got 70 minutes (With a lot of air left!!!)

Second dive was the wreck on Molassass reef. We saw lobster, a huge green moray. We tested our DPVs and they worked well! Pictures soon to follow!

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
warm water dry-suit....not only is he geek boy...he is wuss boy too...

I had a choice. No diving until september, or dive dry with no flutter kicking...

What would you choose?

Isn't it all about who looks the coolest???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom