How I got hooked on scuba diving - On the ABC islands!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Definitely one of the more entertaining trip reports I have read in a long time and it also made me a bit jealous that you work in an industry that allows you to transfer to the Caribbean.
Bonaire is by far my favorite of the ABC islands.

Then it was the turn of Aruba. Aruba is much different from the other two islands, and we stayed in yet another Airbnb house, just behind the Marriott. The beach is nice in an Instagram-I-want-to-take-a-honeymoon-selfie kind of way; but was not for me. I much more preferred Bonaire’s beaches.

Okay, that's the 1st time I think I've ever seen someone express preferring Bonaire's 'beaches' over Aruba's!

That said, the coral rubble shores of Bonaire have their own charm. Enjoyed the trip report.

Richard.

Congratulations and thanks for the great report and pictures! Did you have a favorite island among the ABCs?
Thanks! My favourite is Bonaire, it fits best for me. My friends leaned more towards Curacao, which is bigger and have more amenities/services.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom