Wreckmania # 5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saturday's mail:
BigO .. Dave final payment is in house.
Thanks.

When I have all the rest of the finals, I'll be asking for T shirt sizes, and choice for dinner from our dinner menu.
Time seems to be flying by now!

Well, guys a I'm way depressed. It looks like I'm not going to be able to make the trip. They are sending me out from July 7th to July 31st. Made the plane reservation. Lets hope something changes. :( Maybe I can get fired. :) :eek: no not a good idea like eating and having a warm place to sleep.
Man, I was just trying to think of what would be the biggest disapointment and Thought of, not getting to met Herman, Not getting wreck certified, Not being able to say I was on the first wreckmanina, not having Sunshine fish touch it (the under water metal detector that is), The waste of money for the trip, the waste of money for the reel (I will use it to find my way to the living room couch and bed I suppose), or not meeting everyone here that I've enjoyed typing with and reading there post, or eating all that fine food Natasha is going to be fixen (especially for a single guy). The list just goes on and on. :(
I've know for about a week now and was hoping for a schedule change but when they say make plane reservations it normally does not change.

Sorry you can't make it Rat. :( Tell you what, I will take lots of pictures and after we get back I have you (and the misses?)down to the beach house. Southport is not too far away from you. Shoot, if the water will co-operate we can take the boat off shore and do some diving on our own. That's about the best I can do.

So sorry you won't be able to make it, Keith.
I will send your refund check out prompty. Heather, Cindy, and Bill can vouch for me on that.
I will give anyone else an extra week if you need to cancel.
So it's been extended to May 22nd. After that I will begin to pay out, and everything will be non refundable.
Thanks!
PS Bob and Dave can now share, in place of Keith and Bob sharing.
This gives us one empty room to still fill for Wreckmania.

Herman, Would love to but... the way things look my off time is going to be very limited but. PLEASE CHECK I just might be able to make it. Thanks.

Natasha, Thanks I thought I was past the dead line already and I would just get a $600 T-shirt. I aprreciate you doing this and I hate putting you through the trouble. Thanks.

I really am bummed over this. I was looking so forward to it. Finally getting out diving in water you can see more than 10ft would have been FUN and with the Bunch that is going would have made it GREAT.

Sadly, Beast and I are going to have to drop out of Wreckmania, too. Because of offshore contracts, his job can't guarantee his vacation time. I considered going without him but although I'll really miss seeing old friends and meeting new ones, I'd rather stay home with daBeast.

I'll be contacting those of you who have ordered Wreckmania Dee-Rags to get your addresses so I can mail them directly to you. If anyone else would like to order one, just contact me via PM and let me know.

This is going to be a fantastic trip, ya'll have a blast!

Really sorry to hear this Dee, I was looking forward to meeting you. ;-0
Maybe next year.

As Herman said, I was looking forward to meeting you and "da beast".

Oh, well - maybe next year...

Happy Diving,

Scuba-sass :)

Keith, Dee, and Beast - I am so sad to hear that you will not be joining us for Wreckmania. :( Your presence will be missed as you all already know. Maybe some grand miracle will happen and your schedules will work out for Wreckmania? (fingers crossed)

Sandy

Back
Top Bottom