Wreckmania # 5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was getting a trifle long -- and we're still 3 months away!

(not that I'm counting the days 95 but who's counting? ):D

I have a different show for you!:wink:

Walter----I think you broke me of tattoos permanantly:pirate:

Will we make it to Wreckmania # 10 before Wreckmania?

:gorgeous:

We are a gregarious bunch, aren't we?!? Do you suppose anyone besides us reads all this stuff?

Happy Diving!

Scuba-sass :)

I do .. and I am not going ... maybe some time ... but right now all my vacation time has been put in the book.

Seems Brad is not alone.
I checked it out .. 49 people have already viewed this, and 1165 viewed Wreckmania #4.

:gorgeous:

Hopefully, those that couldn't make Wreckmania I will make Wreckmania II when they view the trip report!

I'm back from my business trip (what a trip!) and catching up on all these posts now.

Another amusing story for you guys: Can you believe I actually went to the wrong airport - Newark instead of JFK? :putz: (my worst nightmare yet) And I swear I wasn't drinking this time! Anyway, I explained my situation to the ticket agent at the American check-in counter and was not charged a re-ticketing fee <whew!> and so all turned out okay. :D

Like SunshineFish, I am out of town on business but got someone to let me borrow their computer long enough to email a few friends and check the board.

I am glad to hear that Natasha is making progress on the menu. If BBQ is still on the list, I would be glad to make a collection of local sauses my cultural exchange item. For those who don't know it, Kansas City is quite famous for BBQ.

Talk to you all soon. I am home on the 12th!

:bunny: Heather :bunny:

I love this "Cultural exchange program" idea. All mothers love educational things, right?
Mmm.. 'Kansas City BBQ here we come'. Bringing .. some sauces is a great idea. Now what do I hear from the North and South Carolinas? You guys make a mean BBQ too. We might need some corn bread too. And from New York ... how about a few Nathan's hot dogs stuffed into your carry on, for old MOM.
Hehehehe We might have to change the name of this trip to Fatmania!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom