WP Travis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last summer I scootered/Mako 2 dives off WP at a max of 125ffw in and around the trees,,,,was a hoot...vis that day was 30+!!

I finally got to use the Mako at WP over the weekend and it was great! I had only used it in the pool before this. It's a heavy piece of equipment and getting it up the stairs was no picnic. Well worth the money, if you can afford to buy one. We have ours on loan from a CD in Arizona that works at our shop. When he takes it back I will definitely buy one.

loosebits:
Anyway, these were our first trimix dives
You guys doing some outlaw stuff?

Dave

Well, we haven't taken PADI DSatTechRecDeepTrioxMix yet if that's what you mean :)

Teknadv3x:
You guys doing some outlaw stuff?

Dave

I prefer the term voodoo, I may have to ask that my information below my name be updated to outlaw voodoo practitioner

FIXXERVI6:
I prefer the term voodoo, I may have to ask that my information below my name be updated to outlaw voodoo practitioner

LOL

I hear you, as one of my mentors said and I Quote: you are going to do what you are going to do.

What was the cost for the voodoo pop, ballpark is fine?

Dave

Teknadv3x:
LOL

I hear you, as one of my mentors said and I Quote: you are going to do what you are going to do.

Dave

It really varies quite a bit depending on the mix and size of tank, levels of the cascade and number of people filling all that good jazz, for 25/25 when you count in the helium, oxygen, electricity, burn time on the filters crap like that about 20 bucks, cheaper than what most places charge for nitrox, thats 20 bucks for doubles keep in mind, sometimes it will be a little more sometimes a little less again depending on number of people filling and all that jazz simply because we don't have a booster pump.

Teknadv3x:
LOL

Dave

now ask the important question, how much to pump air!

Back
Top Bottom