WOW...Congrats To Mike Veitch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thats why you have to invest in both systems Bill! stills and video.. double the money, double the fun?!! or just double the overweight airport allowances.. :D

On my salary as a dive bum? My option: have a number of friends who are excellent still photographers themselves like Mo2vation.

Just remember Dr Bill, a dive bum in Catalina makes (very slightly) more $$$ than a dive bum in Indo. And you don't have to go to Singapore to renew your visa :D

Z...

he had to sleep with the editor in chief...

Fat_BastardCovered.jpg

j/k mikey... you know we (kinda) love you...

Jag
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I am sure Keith is reading this thread and wonderin "what the hell?!? " :D

i love the off topic replies myself! :D

Congrats Warren, good to see some Canadiana in there.

thats why you have to invest in both systems Bill! stills and video.. double the money, double the fun?!! or just double the overweight airport allowances.. :D

HOw did i get that in there? I have had an ongoing relationship with the magazine for around 4 years or so now i guess. I actually have a second one page shot in that issue, a group of sponges with a diver in the background, should be near the front of the mag.

Oh ya Mike....

I just found it....

Nice shot and a great read you put with it On Bali Indonesia.

Nice Job Buddy!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom