Would you dive with this outfit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gonna have to look these guys up when I get out to Hawaii.

Solo or buddy...it doesnt matter to me....I take everything but the kitchen sink down with me and two of everything. I think I'm a great buddy because I am over cautious and over prepared for anything....when I'm not diving I am thinking about or reading about what goes wrong and plan for it. This cat apparently preaches self sufficiency....my kind of guy. Book me on board.

Aloha everyone, Chris here from North Shore Explorers. I just wanted to thank everyone for their input and open minds (had no idea my email would go public, but am fine with it). And yes Todd & I would love to accommodate a SB invasion. We offer a Kamaiina rate and an Industry rate (for working/insured dive industry professionals).
Look forward to seeing you on the Pailolo.

main
(808) 757-0011

Chris (Deep Q) -- I hope you read the original post which contained your email -- and that it did NOT identify NSE in any way, shape or form. It was only after I received a very positive response to your statement that I decided to identify you. Not that the bell can be unrung, but if that was the wrong decision, I apologize. (But I think this might be a plus from a marketing standpoint!)

Anyway, I do hope I'll be able to hook up with someone this trip and dive with you. Since my 91 year old father lives in Kihei, I try to get over there every few months.

As I wrote, I don't dive solo so until I can have a teammate (buddy) with whom I'm comfortable, I'll just pass on what sounds like some wonderful diving.

Peter Rothschild

Dive EVERY dive as if you were diving solo.

I think they interpreted your question to them as if you were asking permission to dive solo and they gave it to you...I think that´s all there is to it... "Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open."
Not entirely true. Sometimes, while serving as seat cushions, they allow you to sit high enough to see out the window.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom