would like your input

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I'm having a logo created for my new photography business, only partially diving related, and would love your input as I finalize decisions and guide designers to a final product.

Here is the link

I'm looking for input on if any of these appeal to you as is and if you'd like any of them more with some particular tweak (please let me know what change you think would make it nicer).

If you don't like any of them, I'd like to know that, too.

If you have any ideas to make a better logo, please add that info, too!

Number's 14 & 23

Message 15, row c, second in. I also like the mustard colored one above it. Both are the newest hot colors so... Personally I like the jagged font a little more. Respectfully, it seems not so girlie, if you will.

as for the "wave" fella": how about having the wave come up underneath the KA - as though it is being lifted (like a surfer).

Good luck.

I like 15e shows talent but change the color on your name to a darker shade of black.
21c is also nice. I like your name in script but I can see the problem if your design is already busy. I love the mix in the colors very nice.

Thanks so far, Guys! Appreciate it.

Anyone else?

I like the the second one in on # 15 row E. I also agree with SpearGirl that your name should be in black instead of the light gray.

The second one in on # 15 row E is much crisper looking and the royal blue gives it a nice contrast with the white lettering.

Also, the royal blue exudes a form of simple elegance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom