Would Be Diver Goes To Jail.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, if he's arrested and/or if there is a civil case against him, it's all a matter of public record, so you don't necessarily need to get anyone's permission to post his name :wink:

That is true.

I will have his name, I just forgot to call and get his last name today, First name is Kevin.

The other LDS'S Have also been warned of him with name and the pictures of him.

Jim Ernst, thanks for the name!!

We will be on the lookout for Kevin in South Africa. :rofl3:

Jim Ernst, thanks for the name!!

We will be on the lookout for Kevin in South Africa. :rofl3:

LOL!!!

Ya I kind of dropped the ball today and got so busy I forgot to call and get his last name.

Though I doubt he will try south Africa... As I think you folks have REAL laws that do punish people for there crimes... Am I correct?

LOL!!!

Though I doubt he will try south Africa... As I think you folks have REAL laws that do punish people for there crimes... Am I correct?

We have a bit of a challenge enforcing laws here at the moment, but "jungle justice" does work!! By that I mean catching the thief yourself, reprimand him,apply some bodily punishment, make him pay up with interest, kiss and say goodbuy... end of story!!

:no :krach: :deadhorse: :bash: :cuddles:

I'm only joking, I think.................

i like how things are handled in SA

I like the way the officer negotiates with driver and the way the driver turns himself in!!

I got OW certified in NYC when I was 15, back in 1975, at the YMCA. The instructor was a NYC police officer, a member of the NYPD scuba team, and a great guy. After our last check-out dive off the coast of Queens, one of the class members stole a weight belt. A weight belt! He stole a weight belt from a cop! The instructor refused to certify anybody in the class until the culprit returned the weight belt, which never happened, and I ended up doing my first 15 years of diving without an official certification.

That sounds like something Bill Redden (NYPD) would do..:)

i like how things are handled in SA

:rofl3::rofl3: Now that Is the kind of Justice we need and the way Officers should be allowed to handle the Bad guy when the situation arises.

Thank for posting that video Almitywife, I love it!!

I did see on cops wildest chases yesterday, where a Bank robber was running from the law in a high speed chase and he caused 4 serious accidents and then on the fifth he was caught, He of course was resisting when they tried to cuff him and for the first time I have ever seen it on the TV, the lead cop BEAT THE HELL out of this guy.

I thought that was real great, the punk had it coming!

SA can handle it that way because that country has not been infested by the American Civil Liberties Union.
Carry on !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom