Worthington Steel 30CF/40CF Bottles - Pro International Valve - $179.95 Each

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
Special Order on These Bottles - Probably Last Time They Will Be Available!

Hey Guys. I have had several phone calls about steel bottles for rebreathers and other purposes. Worthington has both 30CF and 40CF bottles in their line, but the volume for these bottles is very low.

Our supplier has a limited inventory of both the 30CF and 40CF bottles arriving in approximately 2 weeks. These bottles all have a 04/06 hydro date. They will come complete with a Thermo Pro International convertible valve. If anyone is interested, I will offer them at $179.95 plus shipping, regardless of size.

Pre-Delivery Order - 30CF or 40CF Steel Worthingtons - $179.95 Plus Shipping

THIS IS A PRE-DELIVERY ORDER REQUEST! I do not currently have these bottles in stock. If anyone is interested, you will need to phone your order to (800) 601-3483. When they arrive at the distributor in approximately 2 weeks, I intend to order only the number of bottles for which I have outstanding orders. In my opinion, there will not be any more of these bottles after this order. The volume is simply not enough for the distributor to make a committment beyond this final order.

If anyone knows people over on rebreatherworld.com that may be looking, please forward this information to them. I do not post there, as I know WAY to little about those units.

Thanks for your business and I would be happy to order these for anyone interested. Thanks again.

Phil Ellis

Here are the key stats. Remember, this is a pre-delivery order and I need to get these orders as soon as possible.

X5-30 Cylinder

For those interested, here are the weight/buoyancy characteristics of these bottles.

Service Pressure..........3130+ PSI
Buoyancy Full...............-6.0 Pounds
Buoyancy Empty...........-3.9 Pounds
Weight Empty...............14.0 Pounds
Outside Diameter...........5.4 Inches
Length..............................14.75 Inches

X5-40 Cylinder

Service Pressure..........3130+ PSI
Buoyancy Full...............-6.3 Pounds
Buoyancy Empty...........-3.3 Pounds
Weight Empty...............18.1 Pounds
Outside Diameter...........5.4 Inches
Length..............................18.75 Inches

Thanks,

Phil Ellis

Finally, I got notification yesterday that the Worthington Steel 30CF and 40Cf bottles will ship to me on Thursday afternoon or Friday morning. My deadline for establishing the ship quantity is Thursday morning. If anyone is interested in ordering, altering a previously placed order, or has any questions about these bottles, please give me a call at (800) 601-DIVE. We will begin processing the orders today and tomorrow so we are immediately ready to ship when they arrive next week. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

All of the orders for these cylinders have been processed, packed, and placed for shipment. When it was all over, we had 4 30CF steel cylinders remaining. If anyone is interested, give is a call at (800) 601-DIVE. Thanks for your business.

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom