Worth rehabbing SP MK20/D350?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have the opportunity to buy an MK20 with a D350 second for $80.

Great advice above. The good thing about this deal is you can be happy that the MK20 by itself is probably worth an $80 gamble.

So the reg set came today (and from what I believe is an honest mistake) it's an MK10 instead of MK20. My bad for not insisting on a pic of the numbers, but still worth $80 with the D350 second. But I wish I had seen From what I've read on SB it's a good reg, but I may run into the same problems with it being an older reg if I need parts and service away from home. But all the pics I can find show a shiny metal reg, and this one has a rough coating, is it a weird vs of the reg?

Edit: searching online it looks like an MK15... Someone mentioned @rsingler is awesome with SP, maybe he can tell me what I've ended up with :confused:

Someone mentioned @rsingler is awesome with SP, maybe he can tell me what I've ended up with :confused:
Indeed he is, and he will be able to tell you that you have a MK15.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom