Worst Scuba Related Purchase!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Advanced Open Water course.

Sherwood Kinesis fins

Atomic Frameless mask

Magnetic alternative second stage holder. Didn't hold the alternate very well (alternate broke free on every dive), and interfered with my compass. Threw it out after about 3 dives.

Split fins. used 5 times and sold on ebay.

I bought a pair of booties or "dive slippers" or some such thing that turned out to be practically shapeless cloths forming crude pockets. All they are good for is extra cushioning for me dive computer LOL

1) Spare Air 3.0 cu. ft. for reasons otherwise stated. Started to figure out that "it's not what you have", that makes you a better diver, but rather "how well you use what you have".
2) "Short " boots
3) The original "Sea Wing" fins in translucent blue. They looked cool, but the Jets were soooo much better.

SB

Wow where to start? Big dive knife that was made to be strapped to your ankle, now replaced with a cut off steak knife, EMT sheers and a Tribolite cutter. Various reels that have a top handle, replaced with sidewinder style that are built so they are less likely to jamb. Jacket style BC now replaced with BP/W. Three gauge console, now gauges set up DIR style. Seven mil wet suit, if it's cold enough to require a seven mil it's time for a drysuit. There are many more but I'm too lazy to go through my bin of junk. Actually I really don't want to be reminded of most of the junk in that bin.

Back
Top Bottom