Worst of Cozumel.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coral Reefer, what outfit was that that you were diving with......That was horrible......Those guys need to be hit in the nutz, with a rusty-pointed sledge hammer....

Oh, my God! I was not on that dive and I've no idea who it was. The DM appeared to be Latino but I couldn't watch the entire video so I don't know if there was any indication of the operator. I was looking for videos of Cozumel dives to satisfy my low feeling from not being there since September and came across it. I got sucked in by the Enya soundtrack like MMM.

This is the worst I have ever seen of Cozumel. I post it to show and remind of how NOT to dive in Cozumel, or anywhere. Watch at your own risk.

[video=youtube_share;t3TuQNmfWR4]http://youtu.be/t3TuQNmfWR4[/video]

What the hell was that? I fast forwarded through some of it so I might not have understood what what going on. Part of it looked like they were spear fishing, which I'm not a fan of but hey, it's legitimate just like hunting on land, then it seemed to get weird... what was up with the molesting the file fish? I guess the thing was lucky to have been let go at the end.

What the hell was that? I fast forwarded through some of it so I might not have understood what what going on. Part of it looked like they were spear fishing, which I'm not a fan of but hey, it's legitimate just like hunting on land, then it seemed to get weird... what was up with the molesting the file fish? I guess the thing was lucky to have been let go at the end.

I thought you could only spearfish free diving?

And did you notice that it appeared the only thing that got away was a lionfish?

I think you're right, about the spear fishing! Holy crap I didn't realize that.

I thought you could only spearfish free diving?

And did you notice that it appeared the only thing that got away was a lionfish?

1st question-correct(but so is murder & people 'always' do that).
2nd question--he got it 'back'(re-speared it) a few moments later.......

The rest of his videos are mostly skiing - no other scuba "experiences". Whew. I thought next they would go for a ride on a turtle.

Only complaints i have are one time the policia stopped me for "speeding" and wanted 50 bucks. I talked em down to 20 and they let me go. And the taxis tryin to get a couple bucks extra out of you.

Goin back in june.

That's not Enya, that's Celtic Women.

Incorrect, all Enya.

Orinoco Flow
Caribbean Blue
Book of Days
Anywhere Is
Only If
The Celts

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom