Worst of Cozumel.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorrows said:
My palms were itching, I wanted to slap him so hard.
I wonder how many people can relate....????:confused:

I do all I can to avoid the cruise ships. Once we were there during (college) Spring break; some of the kids on those cheap cruises are just awful--a terrible embarrassment if you are an American. Drunk--really drunk--rude, obnoxious, you name it. Just awful. I remember one jerk making fun of a Mexican's accent while he tried to bargain a price down just for fun. My palms were itching, I wanted to slap him so hard.
Why? Bargaining is a pastime in Mexico, it is often done "just for fun". And bargaining can and should get hardcore. I don't think making fun of an accent is off the table when hardcore bargaining. After all, the Mexican was on his home turf, the tourist needed some sort of leverage.

If you want to see "Drunk--really drunk--rude, obnoxious", you should see Texans at an AI :)

So.... Is that one of your AI high points?
Hmmm. Cruisers in town vs. Texans at an AI. Kind of a toss up? I'll put up a tent on the eastside if I want to get any sleep on the next trip.

This is the worst I have ever seen of Cozumel. I post it to show and remind of how NOT to dive in Cozumel, or anywhere. Watch at your own risk.

[video=youtube_share;t3TuQNmfWR4]http://youtu.be/t3TuQNmfWR4[/video]

Get rid of that d##### current-----me & my camera don't like it.......:)

Marg, I had to mute the music. It was just too schizophrenic for me!
What a disaster that video was! Did the guy with the camera manage to pass by anything without crashing into it, harassing it, or documenting its death?!?
Definitely some of the WORST of Cozumel.

Coral Reefer, what outfit was that that you were diving with......That was horrible......Those guys need to be hit in the nutz, with a rusty-pointed sledge hammer....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom