World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
who wants a great little attachment i have that shows the diff between swedish women and english women?
I've seen that...........quality !!!!!!!

pakman:
let's see how long bubble junky's link above lasts... :wink: any bets?
What link ?????? :wink:

Mike Veitch:
you like Italian football?

worse bunch of ninny's ever to kick a ball!! ooo he kicked me... i must go off on a stretcher.. oooo he touched me... watch as i fly 10 feet and do 3 pirhouettes....

Melodramatic theatre troupe if you ask me... crap!
no wonder they all stay in Serie A...can't hack it in the Premiereship....

Heheh, well the italians do have a talent for drama and 'simulation' I must admit...
HOwever it's not confined to their league alone, you should watch Joe Cole play for Chelsea.
I've sever seen an Englishman go down that often since Hugh Grant discovered the red light district in Amsterdam.

Jamdiver:
you should watch Joe Cole play for Chelsea.
I've sever seen an Englishman go down that often since Hugh Grant discovered the red light district in Amsterdam.
Well, he does play alongside Robben and Drogba !

I hear people saying it often, but I don't think the EPL is that much better than Serie A or La Liga.

Jamdiver:
Heheh, well the italians do have a talent for drama and 'simulation' I must admit...
HOwever it's not confined to their league alone, you should watch Joe Cole play for Chelsea.
i don't have tv.... sniff....

Trini, here ya go... some sugar cane from the home islands...

5697388_7_1.jpg

now back to our originally scheduled program...

Brasil!!!!

5691914_7_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom