World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubble Junky:
As much as we love him at the moment, we hope we don't sound like him !!
Anyway, let's get back to the football - which is the second best goal so far ? (I think we all know which is the best - Argentina's 2nd vs. Serbia.)
I think Deco's was a stunning strike.

The Argentina goals have to go up there as just stunning class and quality.
Well worked goals starting all the way from the back...

In terms of individual class, I rate the Kaka goal highly...

ah the heck with the game Jam, more importantly, who's got the prettiest supporters... I'm gonna have to vote for Brazil and Argentina... :wink:

pakman:
ah the heck with the game Jam, more importantly, who's got the prettiest supporters... I'm gonna have to vote for Brazil and Argentina... :wink:
For sure !!

pakman:

Ask and ye shall receive....

Brasil supporters
B7.JPG

girlies-9.jpg

I'm sure Argentina has some fans too, but who cares :wink::wink:

You fellas have obviously never seen a game in the Hasley Crawford Stadium. Now nothing comes close to a trini woman, if there were more Trini women around the world they'd be enough sweetness and they'd be no need for sugar cane.

Trinigordo:
You fellas have obviously never seen a game in the Hasley Crawford Stadium. Now nothing comes close to a trini woman, if there were more Trini women around the world they'd be enough sweetness and they'd be no need for sugar cane.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i prefer Pakmans avatar...

and i really would love to see Swedens supporters.... :D

who wants a great little attachment i have that shows the diff between swedish women and english women?

send me a pm with your email hahahahahah

Jamdiver:
FORZA AZZURI!!!!

Now if that darn match fiixing scandal would just go away.......... :14:
you like Italian football?

worse bunch of ninny's ever to kick a ball!! ooo he kicked me... i must go off on a stretcher.. oooo he touched me... watch as i fly 10 feet and do 3 pirhouettes....

Melodramatic theatre troupe if you ask me... crap!
no wonder they all stay in Serie A...can't hack it in the Premiereship....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom