World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim:
Naw.....it's just that Russel Crowe hasn't got round to making a movie about it yet! :eyebrow:

(Presumptive history based on wishful thinking is an amazing thing! :eyebrow: )

Thats one way to look at it, I just saw it as great storytelling surrounded by a stellar cast and a good director.

Bubble Junky:
I think you'll find the correct English would be 'drier than a........'
Dryer is a noun, as in 'tumble dryer'.

Of all the things in that sentence to correct this is what you chose?

Why not gooder?

Trinigordo:
Thats one way to look at it, I just saw it as great storytelling surrounded by a stellar cast and a good director.
Seriously, if you want to know the truth read that book I linked to earlier. Pretty high price to pay for stealing a chicken or trying to book a low-budget holiday.....

almitywife:
rugby update: Aussies 8, Ireland 0

i want to go to bed but husband wont let me

The one thing I enjoyed over everything else in my time in England was watching them lose the 6 nations in Twickingham to the Irish, oh sweet irony :D

Trinigordo:
Of all the things in that sentence to correct this is what you chose?

Why not gooder?
It was the first mistake, and I took 'gooder' as being a piss take. If I had to correct every grammatical error made by an Aussie, or every spelling mistake by Americans, I'd have no time left to dive !!

Kim:
Seriously, if you want to know the truth read that book I linked to earlier. Pretty high price to pay for stealing a chicken or trying to book a low-budget holiday.....

Oh believe me I am aware of the horrible punishment it was back then, but right now I'd say they kind of got the best of that deal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom