World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trinigordo:
when did the ethics leave sport?
I think it was when the French started playing !! :wink:
So it was a subpar Sweden and a subpar England. Two subpar teams that need to improve. Let's see what happens tomorrow afternoon !!

Bubble Junky:
I think it was when the French started playing !! :wink:
So it was a subpar Sweden and a subpar England. Two subpar teams that need to improve. Let's see what happens tomorrow afternoon !!

Well a subpar England isn't a half bad team, but when they have to face the real opposition they need to start bringing their A game.

almitywife:
mike!! no more crown for you!

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!!!!

woohooooo

Yeah sorry about the crack at Ian Healy, but he is the epitomy of a lack of ethics in sports, so he was a good example to use.

And I cannot believe it took me this long to say, but congrats on the second birth for the socceroos. Very well done, I wish them alot of luck.

Trinigordo:
Well a subpar England isn't a half bad team, but when they have to face the real opposition they need to start bringing their A game.
Now you've finally said something I agree with! :wink:

Trinigordo:
Yeah sorry about the crack at Ian Healy, but he is the epitomy of a lack of ethics in sports, so he was a good example to use.
The Aussies don't play sports for ethics Trini....they play to win....

That's why it always feels so good to beat them! :D

(You just KNOW it gets them choking on their vegemite!:rofl2:)

Kim:
Now you've finally said something I agree with! :wink:

Well if you don't agree that the Crouch goal was a disgrace to England and the English fans, I guess everyone has their flaws and yours are between unethical or liar, take your pick limey :mooner:

Kim:
The Aussies don't play sports for ethics Trini....they play to win....

That's why it always feels so good to beat them! :D
(You just KNOW it get's them choking on their vegemite!:rofl2:)

Savour that feeling, it won't be back for a while to come

almitywife:
mike!! no more crown for you!

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!!!!

woohooooo
i am impressed with the aussies too!! and i can think of nothing better than them beating Italy.... (i won't mention what i think of the melodramatic italian style of football here as i know you have italian heritage... :) )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom