World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan:
FYI, Ricky Ricardo: points double in the second round... :D
Actually they treble - 3 points per match, then 5 points for the quarter finals, 7 points for the semis, and 9 for the final.
Andy's happiness is looking shakey indeed......

i live for today

every second ahead of Kim is an eternity for me, with 72 (or less, depending on
availability) virgins serving me sweet dates and wine

ah..... this is the life

H2Andy:
i live for today

ah..... this is the life
You want to be careful posting those sort of remarks on the Internet these days!!! I reckon you'd better start checking for strange cars parked down the street!! :eyebrow:

H2Andy:
i live for today

ah..... this is the life

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dude you are so going to be in the news now.

H2Andy:
i live for today

every second ahead of Kim is an eternity for me,
And actually that's also why it doesn't really bother me. You've only been ahead for the last couple of days - the majority of the competition you've been behind (of course).
Life is transitory my friend....swings and roundabouts....ups and downs...and then again....downs and ups!

I can't win the prizes anyway......:shakehead

kim is behind me ... kim is behind me ...

kim is behind me ...

ok, let's be mature about this... you're only TWO points behind me... but still behind me

:wink:

Anyway - who's it going to be tonight? Personally I think that Sweden has a real chance to take Germany down. There's no more draws now!!

ooh, guess the Korean's didn't give enough Samsung flatscreen TV's and Hyundai cars to the officials this morning... But gotta give the Swiss credit for a good game...

Trinigordo:
I would like to re-iterate Mikey's 4 with a chance to win the cup. Netherlands, Italy, Spain and Argentina. No other team including England and Brazil are going to win.
Eh ? Italy have no pace or genuine flair, and the Dutch have no defence. The time has come for England to put in a good performance and send Ecuador crashing back home. According to the English press, Eriksson is dropping Carragher, moving Hargreaves to right back, and finally playing Carrick in the holding role. As a Liverpool fan, sorry to see Carragher left out, but he lacks pace for fullback. But this means Gerrard will be off the leash at last !!!!!

16slide8.jpg

Bubble Junky:
Eh ? Italy have no pace or genuine flair, and the Dutch have no defence. The time has come for England to put in a good performance and send Ecuador crashing back home. According to the English press, Eriksson is dropping Carragher, moving Hargreaves to right back, and finally playing Carrick in the holding role. As a Liverpool fan, sorry to see Carragher left out, but he lacks pace for fullback. But this means Gerrard will be off the leash at last !!!!!

No English football fan can say anything about any of the other top tier teams, as England up to this point have not shown the level of play needed to continue for long in this tournament. There is only so far talent can take you if they aren't playing well as a team. England only beat Paraguay by an own goal, stole a game that was destined to be a draw in a very ungentlemanly way from Trinidad and the sweden game I haven't seen so cannot comment even though they should have beaten a very subpar sweden.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom