World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trinigordo:
A pihric(spelling?) victory?

dude, you should have used some protection

Trinigordo:
But I did tro in a likkle bitta yardie too horse. But satta man, everyting irie

Irie is dead, like somebody else...

Andy how dare you.

There is never a question to Brasil's footballing prowess, they will crush everything and anything in their path.

The Selecao is just that great.

Shame on you :wink:.

Jamdiver:
Andy how dare you.

There is never a question to Brasil's footballing prowess, they will crush everything and anything in their path.

The Selecao is just that great.

Shame on you :wink:.

Oh this is a permanent thing Jam, you now better hope it comes true or get ready

H2Andy:
if i beat Kim, i am HAPPY!
Well I hope you do then because presumably the alternative would be that you are unhappy.
As I don't really mind one way or the other please take your happiness......it's such a small thing.....

Kim:
Well I hope you do then because presumably the alternative would be that you are unhappy.
As I don't really mind one way or the other please take your happiness......it's such a small thing.....

See Kim is a very sly one, now if he loses it isn't a big deal, but if he wins Andy I am sure you will hear alot about it :D

happiness is a warm gun?

no!

happiness is beating Kim!

yes!!!

:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom