World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
Is that Beckham in your new avatar Gordie? Glad to see you supportin Kim.....

Mwahahahahahahaha

A true football fan I see, you can look at my avatar of a rather anonymous Birchall and think it is the rather famous face of Beckham. :mooner:

It feels good to post again :D

Trinigordo:
Who the hell let Veitchy in here?

No riff-raff allowed bro
Now now - I believe Mike's a England supporter - we don't have riff-raff! :mooner:

Trinigordo:
A true football fan I see, you can look at my avatar of a rather anonymous Birchall and think it is the rather famous face of Beckham. :mooner:

It feels good to post again :D
are you fully awake yet?

Trinigordo:
About to go to sleep actually
Ahhhh.. you watchin replays of T&T's exciting brand of all out defensive football....

Ok - enough of this banter. I now have to go help my wife support Japan against Croatia!!!!!! Don't say a word guys....I have family happiness at stake here - this is serious! :11:

Kim:
Ok - enough of this banter. I now have to go help my wife support Japan against Croatia!!!!!! Don't say a word guys....I have family happiness at stake here - this is serious! :11:
i wish i had tv.... sniff...

Kim:
Stop whining...I already gave you an invitation!!!!
but you didn't send the plane ticket!!!!!!

Mike Veitch:
but you didn't send the plane ticket!!!!!!
You know how to swim don't you? Or hitch a lift on a Japanese whaling boat or something.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom