World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trinigordo:
Didn't they shoot him like 7 times?

It was at least seven times -- probably more, since they were machine guns. It was a hit squad from the Medellin drug cartel.

ScubaTexan:
Remember what happened to the last player that scored an own goal against us? His name was Andres Escobar and he played for Colombia... :11:

Ahh Senor Escobar, how could I forget about him...

the US team's Motto:

Ridding the World of Bad Football Players One Self-Goal at a Time

I haven't read all 57 pages of this thread...(wow, a 57 page thread on the world cup that isn't on a soccer board!! how cool is that?!) but I do have to say the following:

Andy...I usually enjoy your posts....but until we beat Ghana and Italy helps us out by beating Czech....I don't really see anything humorous in this situation!!

Maya:
Andy...I usually enjoy your posts....but until we beat Ghana and Italy helps us out by beating Czech....I don't really see anything humorous in this situation!!

oh, i see... you actually think we have a chance

:wink:

Missdirected:
:rofl2: Eeeeeekers, that is so bad.

all ican say is, thank God suicide is not an acceptable American ethic, or
we'd have no team left

:wink:

own goal, self goal ...

you say Xaymaca, I say "eighteen hours stranded by Jamaican Airlines in Montego Bay"

H2Andy:
own goal, self goal ...

you say Xaymaca, I say "eighteen hours stranded by Jamaican Airlines in Montego Bay"

:mooner::mooner:

Well now you've learnt an important lesson haven't you :wink:?

When was this by the way?

this was.... back in June of 2004, heading back from Bonaire

Back
Top Bottom