World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jamdiver:
What do you guys think of the Czech republic and Ukraine??
Think they can go far this year :D.

For me, the Czechs have seen their better days. Petr Cech is a force to be reckoned with in goal, but Pavel Nedved, Karel Poborsky and Vladimir Smicer are getting a little long in the tooth. Nedved has a tendency to be injury-prone, as well. Ukraine will go as far as Andrei Shevchenko will take them -- and that could be a long way...

lol, i don't know enough about football to have intelligent comments.

i think Spain is going to murder Ukraine. Czech Republic appear good enough,
but they can't beat Italy

i'm rooting for Brazil!

ScubaTexan:
For me, the Czechs have seen their better days. Petr Cech is a force to be reckoned with in goal, but Pavel Nedved, Karel Poborsky and Vladimir Smicer are getting a little long in the tooth. Nedved has a tendency to be injury-prone, as well. Ukraine will go as far as Andrei Shevchenko will take them -- and that could be a long way...

Yes, yes, Mr. Ac Milan himself can probably take Ukraine quite a distance in the world cup..
Had not even realised the ages of Nedved and Smicer, but they have some talent, I think the 2nd round is a possibility for them.

Andy, rooting for Brazil is always a good choice :D :)

Didn't see Trini in this thread for a while. Still....I suppose after the thrashing they got at the hands of Wales he might not be feeling so chirpy! :D

Kim:
Didn't see Trini in this thread for a while. Still....I suppose after the thrashing they got at the hands of Wales he might not be feeling so chirpy! :D

Oooooooooooooh that was low Kim :wink:.
2-1 by Wales is hardly a thrashing........................ but then it is Wales :lol::lol: :D.

Heheh, anyone up for some jokes about the Welsh :wink: :D.
I mean this is in the best possible way of course.

Jamdiver:
Oooooooooooooh that was low Kim :wink:.
2-1 by Wales is hardly a thrashing........................ but then it is Wales :lol::lol: :D.
Well OK......maybe 'thrashing' was a little overstated. C'mon though........it was WALES!!!!! :rofl2:

Kim:

Yeah yeah, let's talk on the 15th limey.

ScubaTexan:
Yeah, I'm hoping it will be televised. And I have a feeling it will not be a slaughter. From what I saw in their 2-1 loss to Belarus the other night, England were less than stellar. Even on the goal they did score, Michael Owen was offside. And Belarus were down to 10 men when they scored the game-winner.
That wasn't really the England team playing against Belarus. It was a 'B' International used to get Cole, Campbell and Owen match fit after long injury lay-offs. The real England should be starting tonight - with Gerrard playing as the second striker behind Owen !!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom