World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

this is why i've decided to root for Brazil this year

ScubaTexan:
I'm not being mean at all....I saw Ghana play Mexico in person a few months ago and they're horrible. Ghana are Michael Essien and the 10 Dwarfs, literally. I'm just stunned at the result.

I don't know, :(.
This team has an alarming habit of sliding back into Sunday football league type of play..
Ohhh I can't explain it, it's sad, I actually think that man for man the team has more talent than 1998 when they qualified.

But then they were probably a lot better managed and coached then.
You know we have a friendly lined up against England right??

That should be a slaughter....

Jamdiver:
I don't know, :(.
This team has an alarming habit of sliding back into Sunday football league type of play..
Ohhh I can't explain it, it's sad, I actually think that man for man the team has more talent than 1998 when they qualified.

But then they were probably a lot better managed and coached then.
You know we have a friendly lined up against England right??

That should be a slaughter....

Yeah, I'm hoping it will be televised. And I have a feeling it will not be a slaughter. From what I saw in their 2-1 loss to Belarus the other night, England were less than stellar. Even on the goal they did score, Michael Owen was offside. And Belarus were down to 10 men when they scored the game-winner.

England, i hear from a friend who loves them, has quite a few injuries

H2Andy:
England, i hear from a friend who loves them, has quite a few injuries

They have a few, yes.....but they're still England.

i think his worry was that they would not be able to be competitive in the
later stages of the cup

I honestly don't think they'll have a lot of trouble with either Paraguay or Trinidad....after those two matches, though, all bets are off.

Yeah, all the UK papers are abuzz with stories, of Rooney, Owen and Gerrard injuries..
Frankly I think a lot of these injuries are due to the length of the football season in england, carling cup, fa cup, friendlies, world club championship, UEFA championships...

It just goes on and on, too much football is being played at the club level!!

No argument here. Liverpool played more than 60 matches this season, in all competitions...

ScubaTexan:
No argument here. Liverpool played more than 60 matches this season, in all competitions...

True, true...
But liverpool is a bit of exception, they started from all the way back in the 1st of champions league qualifying.

:wink:, but anyway you are right, too much football is being played.
Overuse injuries are getting more and more common..

What do you guys think of the Czech republic and Ukraine??
Think they can go far this year :D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom