Working permits in Philippines?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

normally they come in as tourist. if they want to work legally then they register with Bureau of Immigrations and apply for a permit (around Php250,000.00) - guess estimate

other than that, make representations with local production group ...say the production houses for Commercial advertising and they can help you on the way to go about legitimizing your intent.

This is a process that is by no means easy. It depends on the length of stay and if you own a business. You need to provide more information if you want to get steered in the right direction. I am glad to see that non-Philippine citizens are concerned enough to ask how to work legally. Change does happen!

paolov:
normally they come in as tourist. if they want to work legally then they register with Bureau of Immigrations and apply for a permit (around Php250,000.00) - guess estimate

my british friend working in puerto galera says its P70,000, if you are legally married to a local its P10,000. I think thats annual.

Good idea ...look for local :D
Axua:
if you are legally married to a local its P10,000. I think thats annual.

Jason Ooi:
Good idea ...look for local :D

just be sure to compute for the cost of having a wife and or family. Thats a P60,000 (US$ 1143) difference, or about P5,000 (US$95) a month.... but love is priceless.. would you agree?

I sure love is priceless:D
Axua:
just be sure to compute for the cost of having a wife and or family. Thats a P60,000 (US$ 1143) difference, or about P5,000 (US$95) a month.... but love is priceless.. would you agree?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom