Working permits in Philippines?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

my new staff, a canadian citizen, paid 80,000 for his permit after he got married to a local....

now he needs to prepare for PHP100,000 to 300,000 for future annulment cost... :D

I've got a guy that can do it for $150,000 Pao...:D

Diver Dennis:
I've got a guy that can do it for $150,000 Pao...:D

with that amount you can buy your working permit for good and be a resident investor.

pardon my earlier post. it's 100k to 300k Pesos or around $5,000.00

even less depending on the skill of your lawyer.

Hi guys!
Thanks for all the info.
Altought everybody seemed to talk about long term (even marriage was considered LOL) but I was thinking about staying for a few months only (around 3) and freelance as instructor/videographer.
Here in Thailand it's almost impossible as everyone that wants to work here needs to have a working permit that's usualy obtained trough the opening of a fake company.
I was wondering if it's any easier to freelance there without getting in any trouble with the government.

Cheers!

Hi guys!
Thanks for all the info.
Altought everybody seemed to talk about long term (even marriage was considered LOL) but I was thinking about staying for a few months only (around 3) and freelance...

Eric Cartman:
Hi guys!
Thanks for all the info.
Altought everybody seemed to talk about long term (even marriage was considered LOL) but I was thinking about staying for a few months only (around 3) and freelance...

the marriage part discussed here was not long term, it was just a means to an end.... getting the work permit at a cheaper price. however it doesn't turn out to be cheap as the reasons have been cited.

3 months.... not really get into trouble with the government, but you may expect problems from those that you would be displacing from jobs that "should have been theirs" if that certain foreigner with a tourist visa didn't steal the jobs from them...:wink: (by not having a decent work permit)

We always:D
Eric Cartman:
everybody seemed to talk about long term (even marriage was considered LOL)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom