Women's Gloves that Actually Fit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coelacanth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Any of the other ladies found a type of cold water glove that actually fits longer/narrower fingers? Every pair I've rented that has to be small enough for my wrists has too short of fingers and empty space between the bases of my fingers. Are custom gloves an option or even worth the price?

Thanks! :D

My wife had the same problem. A dive shop offered to order some in "ladies sizes" for her to to try and she ended up with a pair of 3mm and 5mm that she really likes.

Now... I just looked at photocopies I kept of the packages and they say nothing about being in a "ladies size" so maybe it was the placebo effect. FWIW they are Deep See gloves.

Another thing that may help is to shoot a little suit snot into the gloves. Your fingers will slip in deeper and may get you off to a better start.

Pete

XS-Scuba makes womens gloves with longer fingers, and the thicker ones are pre-bent to make them fit better, and easier to grip things. I believe they come in
S-M-L sizes

Thanks to both of you! I guess I must just begin a quest to try on as many gloves as possible and hope. I will check out the XS Scuba and Deep Sea gloves.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom