Wohooo! Got my nitrox cert.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midwestdvr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Finally! I got my nitrox cert. Wasn't that hard really and I don't know why I waited so long. Now, I can't wait to dive on a PO2 of 1.9 at 165 feet :D

just kidding. I'll keep it at 1.4

midwestdvr:
Finally! I got my nitrox cert. Wasn't that hard really and I don't know why I waited so long. Now, I can't wait to dive on a PO2 of 1.9 at 165 feet :D

just kidding. I'll keep it at 1.4
goodluck!!! make it 166ft to be sure of the results...

Congrats Bud!!! beer, beer...

congrats, i use the andi standard po2 of 1.45 and 1.6 for my deco. btw sheck exley used a working po2 of 2.0:) il say it again nitrox is the best underrated course i have ever taken. it really does give you an extra window and when used wisely can extend bottom times, lower si's and as chip put it, "Tastes like the bottom froth of a vanilla milkshake"

Congratulations buddy!!!

All kidding aside, I took the TDI class. They pretty much suggested a safe limit of 1.4 for rec dives. Now, on to more classes.

midwestdvr:
All kidding aside, I took the TDI class. They pretty much suggested a safe limit of 1.4 for rec dives. Now, on to more classes.
How about a photo class in Bali in Oct... :wink: but i won't give you a PADI card for that....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom