Wohooo! Got my nitrox cert.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thinking of PG actually, or Anilao. I have contacts there and i would like to do one in 07 or 08. Or perhaps if Solanbezo wants to get serious about a shootout style for Anilao then i am more than happy to help him coordinate with some camera/housing manufacturers for sponsors as well as try to help line up some speakers/judges etc....

Mike Veitch:
Thinking of PG actually, or Anilao. I have contacts there and i would like to do one in 07 or 08. Or perhaps if Solanbezo wants to get serious about a shootout style for Anilao then i am more than happy to help him coordinate with some camera/housing manufacturers for sponsors as well as try to help line up some speakers/judges etc....
that'll be great...07 would be nice:wink:

congrats bro! I have to agree that it's a really underrated course. And Spoon paraphrased me - I liken breathing nitrox to sucking up the last frothy goodness at the bottom of a milkshake. :)

And no eric, I still like milkshakes. :)

Mike Veitch:
All depends on instructor and what not. I do it for $150 and that includes me diving with you on 2 of your dives, and about 4 hours of theory on light, PS, etc etc... as well as photo critiquing...
$150??? i thought it would be a few hundred at least... maybe even short of $1k...

and here i thought mikey was a greedy, money grubbing, miser... tsk tsk tsk... must go back and redesign that tshirt now

Jag

midwestdvr:
Finally! I got my nitrox cert. Wasn't that hard really and I don't know why I waited so long. Now, I can't wait to dive on a PO2 of 1.9 at 165 feet :D

just kidding. I'll keep it at 1.4

Congrats midwest, should be getting my nitrox cert in about 3 weeks or so :).
So tell me do you really feel different breathing nitrox? :).

midwestdvr:
Hmmmm. If you decide to hold one in the PI, give me plenty of heads up so I can attend.
If you decide to hold a class in S. Leyte in December, cound me in :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom