Wohooo! Got my nitrox cert.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's what Spoon, Chip and I did. Of course, Spoon went ANDI afterward and Chip must've decided he doesn't like vanilla shakes :wink:

Mike Veitch:
How about a photo class in Bali in Oct... :wink: but i won't give you a PADI card for that....
I wish but I already have a trip to the PI in Dec planned. Besides, before I take your class, I'll have to get a housing and strobes.

midwestdvr:
All kidding aside, I took the TDI class. They pretty much suggested a safe limit of 1.4 for rec dives. Now, on to more classes.

I did TDI's as well, although I calculate both 1.4 and 1.6 when planning dives.

Saw the ad for your course in Bali on Dive Log(local Australian free dive publication) Mike...

clgsamson:
Mike, how much for a typical photo class?
All depends on instructor and what not. I do it for $150 and that includes me diving with you on 2 of your dives, and about 4 hours of theory on light, PS, etc etc... as well as photo critiquing...

clgsamson:
hahahaha just had an idea but no, you'll be on holiday here.
next time.... let me talk to Solanbezo first....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom