Wish List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubadawg

Contributor
Reaction score
Well I have sat down and banged my head on the table and finally came up with my decision, It has only taken me 2 1/2 months to fiqure it out what gear I wanted to by and from who.... And buying all of my gear from my LSD ( what a deal)

Here Goes it. All Oceanic

BC = Probe w/integrated weights

Reg = Delta3 DX4

Octo = Delta3

Computer = DataTransPlus w/transit clip(used by my instuctor less than 1 year old )

Wristcompass=Sidescan

Wet suit = 6.5 Titanium

All ready have my Mask (oceanmaster) ,fins(IST) ,and snorkel(IST)
I know i Am going to need some other stuff like knife or shears and a light and maybe a backuplight but

But am considering buying a second set of fins , the Vortex v12 splitfin and the Proear200mask(depending on the advice i receive).

Any opinions or comments or advice

Thanks Scubaddawg
:jester:

I have no experience with any on the listed equipment. You should be comfortable in your own mind with what you want before you buy. You said you have researched what you are getting and you are happy with it, then buy, go diving and enjoy your purchases as often as possible.

Tom

On some of this gear your LDS may let you test drive it first. Mine has a liberal return policy and I have used it from time to time.

:tease:

Back
Top Bottom