Windy Point Private this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Willie

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My son and I are planning on camping at WP on Friday night and doing some diving. We cant leave Waco till around 6pm or so, so will probably do a night dive late on Friday and then 2-3 dives on Sat before heading home. Just thought I would check and see who else is considering coming out that weekend.

Willie

Willie, I'll take you up on your offer..

Willie, I'll take you up on your offer..

It will be good to see you Enrique. I expect it will be between 830-900pm before we arrive on Friday night. We plan to set up the tent while it is still daylight and then get in the water.

Willie

Joel and I did three dives last Saturday, Enrique joined us for the last two. Vis was 3-5' down to about 60 and improved somewhat there. Temp was 79 at the surface, 74 at 55' & 69 at 65'.

It was great to dive with Enrique again. And I told Joel that these first dives with him may be my favorite so far, even though vis wasnt very good. I am looking forward to many more dives together.

Willie

Willie,
I certainly had a great time Saturday and was good seeing you and your son again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom