Windy Point conditions Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wanna go on a treasure hunt sniffle, all I found is a penny, and that was actually handed to me, so not even technicually found by me

Well, if you want to find "stuff" out at WP I'd say today is the day! There were ton's of new OW students and new drysuit divers out there yesterday. I had one diver in one of my groups who almost lost her mask twice and just about lost a fin and Rock Boot. The only reason they aren't lying on the bottom today is because I grabbed 'em for her. I'm sure other folks weren't as lucky. :wink:

I still do not see how it is hard to stay off the bottom...

Well, most of those folks probably don't have the fine-tuned buoyancy control of your average Texas Swamp Diver. :D

Well, most of those folks probably don't have the fine-tuned buoyancy control of your average Texas Swamp Diver. :D

Then I must not be a texas swamp diver yet , I may not drag the bottom but I sure can go through a tank of air quick to control my bobbing action :D

Sniffle, I wanted to be a Swamp Diver :(

Back
Top Bottom