Wilmington wetsuit thickness?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds good, thanks for the replies. Thinking of going next week mid week, further offshore ledges. Torn between 5 and 7 mm.

Sounds good, thanks for the replies. Thinking of going next week mid week, further offshore ledges. Torn between 5 and 7 mm.
64 degrees at 84 feet and 18 miles offshore on December 1st, 2018. I had a 7/5 on I was a little chilly.

Good to know. Looks like the weather won’t cooperate for my dives tomorrow though...

Was nice on Saturday the first. 1 ft seas all morning. Rain held off until on the way back in . Air temp in mid 60s also. Lost of fish life.

I had a 7 + 5 mm hooded vest. Was fine on dive 1. Got a bit chilly toward end of dive 2.

Was nice on Saturday the first. 1 ft seas all morning. Rain held off until on the way back in . Air temp in mid 60s also. Lost of fish life.

Awesome, what locations did you dive? I may try to get that way this month or possibly moorehead city. But I’ll be diving dry, I’m not good with the cold haha

Awesome, what locations did you dive? I may try to get that way this month or possibly moorehead city. But I’ll be diving dry, I’m not good with the cold haha

We did a double dip on the Hyde. Since the sand tigers were gone they allowed some spear fishing. I was not spearing but every one who was got some flounder.

Nice I like the Hyde, had a chance to dive it last summer. Saturday we did a tec Dive at lake jocassee at the grave yard, it was my first visit. Awesome dive!

@Ghost Diver #

One thing: This was Aquatic Safaris's last dive of the year. (I'm 95% sure on that.) There are a few other options for Wilmington but I don't have any experience with them, mainly because their rates are so high.

I do have a $135 dollar credit at Discovery Diving in Beaufort that I want to use this month. That will be my next charter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom