Will Illini_Fan stain the fence this weekend?

Will Illini_Fan stain the fence?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm betting that he goes with the ol' "the fence is too wet to stain now" defense. Plausible, yet a promise for a bright future.

Illini_Fan:
Over 91% voting against me!! I haven't known everyone that long for ya'll to be so accurate.

My son thinks there should have been a 3rd option. "He won't stain the fence, but he'll say he did"

We don't have to know you to be accurate. You're a diver now, you've been bit by the bug as have we all. That's what we understand. :D

For the record, I voted he won't stain the fence.

College stuff! I remember a good ol' party a few years back that we rented this nice place outside of Austin for our party, and give the people a few kegs, and the fence was stained for about 100 yards from waist level down.

Illini_fan didn't make it to CSSP this weekend. I know he wasn't staining the fence because it was too dang wet. He just didn't want to get "wet". Speaking of wet, it rained like crazy most of last night and up until we left around 1pm today. Was underwater this morning, and suddenly thought, "who's taking picture, pictures hell that was lightening!"

Danny,, you instructors live a 'charmed' life!!!!!!

Thanks for the update....glad you got home safe!!

:D

UndrWatrDan:
Illini_fan didn't make it to CSSP this weekend. I know he wasn't staining the fence because it was too dang wet. He just didn't want to get "wet". Speaking of wet, it rained like crazy most of last night and up until we left around 1pm today. Was underwater this morning, and suddenly thought, "who's taking picture, pictures hell that was lightening!"

Yep, Tom was conspicuously absent yesterday. We know it was just because he didn't want to hear all the ribbing....LOL. It was raining lightly when I left CSSP yesterday, but by the time I got to Quinlan, I was in a downpour that lasted about 30 minutes. I got to the east of Greenville, and it was dry as a bone....go figure. Oh well, I still had time to dry the jeep out before I got home....

It was nice meeting you guys yesterday, Dan. It's nice to watch instructors that teach a thorough class, and from what I could see, you guys run a great operation.

Tis true that I didn't get to the fence on Saturday, but... I have stained roughly 25% of it today and will be heading back out soon. I don't think it will be complete by EOD tomorrow, but the weather is holding here in Plano, so we shall see.

It will be the weekend of June 30th before I have a weekend in Texas -- hopefully I'll be diving somewhere that weekend :)

Firefyter:
It was nice meeting you guys yesterday, Dan. It's nice to watch instructors that teach a thorough class, and from what I could see, you guys run a great operation.

Firefyter, it was very nice to meet you yesterday. Thanks for the compliment, we believe in turning out well trained divers.

Back
Top Bottom