Wild mustang sighting!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't make up my mind between #4 and #1.

Great shots!

Fabulous!

Frankly, that subject and the way you treated it deserves four places in your gallery. Each shot is different and each shot is filled with personality. If you insist on being stingy here is my list in order:

#1 - just lovely. Makes me say Wow, that's a nice shot
#2 - the close-up head shot is wonderful and has great little details.
#4 - only thing that irks me here is that little piece of floaty on his lip
#3 - beautiful, but a bit less punch that #1 for me. A bit of PS might push that one up my list to a tie
:D

I have only ever seen two sea horses here - only one was a good shot and that took some help in PS for the background. I understand & share your enthusiasm!!

#2 for sure, easy choice. Lighten it up just a touch.
I like the composition of that one best becuz he is leaning toward you whereas the rest are flat or leaning slightly away. You should enter that one in that seahorse photo contest, if it hasn't closed by now, if you don't win anything at least you get a free box of chocolates! Not sure the website of that, perhaps google seahorse contest?
all are great though.

#1 He/she looks regal

I like #1 it just stands out more, but I like #4 also because it shows more of the sea horse. Just my opinion :crafty:

This is really beyond me but in pic #1 does the orange-ish patch on its head draw your attension to a spot that makes it look like it has a huge eye till you focus in and see its real eye? Kinda cool . I dunno I think they are all amazing pics :)

I'm diggin #1 more than the rest, jealous of all of them though!

I really need to get back to the jetties - I want to see the seahorses too! :D

Back
Top Bottom