Why your Avatar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When I think of scuba, "Big Daddy" came to mind with the Scuba Steve Super Secret Scuba Squad clip and it is just fun to say. My GF says it with a watery lisp that cracks me up (No offense to people who have a watery lisp)

I am inordinately fond of my tank collection and the cupboard I built to house it. Actually, I have four more tanks since this photo, I should update it....

Last edited:
I saw the article about a white tiger that dives for meat treats.

Diving for meat sounded like as good of a reason as any, seeing that I enjoy a good steak dinner.

Mine is the pirate flag of Captain Henry Avery and I use it because it has a family connection.

Inquiring "in the gutter" minds want to know where is the data base is that Hockeynut gets his avatars from ??????????????????????????????????????????

Because I think people hitting the floor and flopping after seeing mine is funny.

Easy: my guardian,best pal, Cara. She could even keep bad luck away from me. Lost her a year and a half ago...and still not over the loss. In memory of her...she is my avatar :shades:

I'm sorry, but flashing hamburgler is way cooler than the anti-bad luck dog.

I'm new to the sport of diving so I figured this image represents with a little truth and humour to it :D

I'm new to the sport of diving so I figured this image represents with a little truth and humour to it :D

Yeah, that's gonna be a no go. I didn't even laugh.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom