Why your Avatar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mine is Ink I had systematically injected into the Dermis layer of my skin......I had it done when I was officially in the PADI DM Program, and I've always had a thing for Hammerheads.

Mine is Ink I had systematically injected into the Dermis layer of my skin......I had it done when I was officially in the PADI DM Program, and I've always had a thing for Hammerheads.

I loled when I read that. PADI == Win and sharks are amazing.

Mine is the Asspiration rebreather...I built it make fun of my (vacuum cleaner) CCR diver buddies. It has a steel 46 and an old AQ lung regulator in it. I used it in a underwater pumpkin carving contest last year and won a set of regs.
And yes it functions.

Mine is the Asspiration rebreather...I built it make fun of my (vacuum cleaner) CCR diver buddies. It has a steel 46 and an old AQ lung regulator in it. I used it in a underwater pumpkin carving contest last year and won a set of regs.
And yes it functions.

Good job! I approve.

I change my avatar quite a bit. This one was sent to me by Mike_S, it's a diver sitting at the rim of a glass of red wine getting ready to jump in and join the other divers already in the glass.

Mike_S either thinks I'm a lush or he wants to turn me into a lush. :idk:

And yes it functions.

Good job! I approve.

Ahhh..... I was wondering what that was. I saw it as a penguin impaled on a stick. :D

R..

Ahhh..... I was wondering what that was. I saw it as a penguin impaled on a stick. :D

R..

That's because the Dutch drink too much and smoke too much weed. Off with the beer goggles bro.

I change my avatar quite a bit. This one was sent to me by Mike_S, it's a diver sitting at the rim of a glass of red wine getting ready to jump in and join the other divers already in the glass.

Mike_S either thinks I'm a lush or he wants to turn me into a lush. :idk:

How do they get out of the glass?

How do they get out of the glass?

Why would I wanna leave the glass?

Good question, :hm:

...wait for the dive boat to show up?
...drink all the contents and stumble outta the glass?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom