Why your Avatar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Screen name: I wanted ScubaSam but according to SB it's not available so I went with the full spelling. Is there even a ScubaSam cause I've never seen him/her post?

Avatar: Taken on my birthday this year in June as my nephew and I were about to blow out our birthday candles. My nephew, drbill and I all share the same birthday.

Em resurrected an oldie but goodie thread...:D

Screen name: SB still won't give me ScubaSam :depressed: so I'm still ScubaSamantha.

Avatar update: Taken in West Palm Beach, FL on New Year's Eve by my dive buddy just before my last boat dive of 2008. :D

THANKS to Teamcasa, I got my wish, I got my wish!!!! I'm ScubaSam now.

Thank you, Dave. :kiss2::kiss2:

Em that was a WICKED :shelli:

My name starts with "C" and I'm a diver that wants to dive in the "sea" thus C Diver.
So tell me, how corny is that? I can take it.

Not corny at all, C Diver. I'd say it's terse and to the point!

It reminds me of a recent post in another thread. A diver asked a question about his "sea card" (meaning c-card).

I found that so fitting a malapropism that I submitted it as a candidate for the eggcorn database.

-Bryan

THANKS to Teamcasa, I got my wish, I got my wish!!!! I'm ScubaSam now.

Thank you, Dave. :kiss2::kiss2:

WOW, big changed are afoot. Hello ScubaSam, welcome to ScubaBoard!!

:wink::)

WOW, big changed are afoot. Hello ScubaSam, welcome to ScubaBoard!!

:wink::)

Thank you, Em. All thanks to you bringing this thread back to life and Dave reading it. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

I want to cut the 001 off my name if possible *hint* *hint* :wink:

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

WOW, cool, ScubaSteve!!!!

My name is Joyce, and I'm a Scubaboard junkie! As kids, my younger sister always used to call me Joyster. When Al Gore invented the internet, and it was time to sign up for my first e-mail account, Joyster just kind of morphed into Joystershell. And the rest is history. As for my avatar, whatever strikes me at the moment. And yes, I do believe it's time for an update.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it! :cool2:

Holy crap. I want a gazillion dollars!
Posted via Mobile Device

checkmcmanus.JPG

Posted via Mobile Device

Why give up your license to kill?

Back
Top Bottom