Why your Avatar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IT WORKED!!!! A million dollars for all my friends...wait a minute. I was told I had none of those :hm: oh well. I am off to buy the South Pacific.
Posted via Mobile Device

Uhhhhhh.....Stevie, Sweetie, I thought WE were friends! At least that's what you told me when......oh, they ALL say that during the heat of the moment....:shakehead:

Uhhhhhh.....Stevie, Sweetie, I thought WE were friends! At least that's what you told me when......oh, they ALL say that during the heat of the moment....:shakehead:

:blush: But if I paid you now that would like you were....now I am NOT going there. I was gonna give you an island :wink:...I just wanted to surprise you. :cool2:

I'll take her island and then she can visit and dive with me. :D

But you get an island too Sam. Man ya get rich and the women come out of the woodwork :rofl3:. Next I will need to give DNA tests :rofl4:

Giving me an island? Oh, Steve, thank you!! Yes, I agree. The island instead of the money would look much less like you were paying for services, and we both know I'm worth more than a measly million. It'll keep the IRS off my tail, too. Sorry I spoiled the surprise. Can I request that you give Sam an island close to mine so we can visit often? :blinking:

Her island will be on the other side of mine so I will be between the two of you :blush:.

And what message do you want to convey with it? Mine is the logo of my business. I hope to convey some sort of professional demeanor, and look like I am in business. Those that know the Spree know my distinctive avatar. What point do you want to get across with yours, especially if it isn't your photo?

Mine is how I feel about Scubaboard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom