Why your Avatar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cause I'm big and stuggely, and can tear grown men limb from limb if prevoked. I like to use trees as backscratchers and enjoy my share of honey.

seadoggirl:
SASSCUBA is NOT a girl! Oh my word! I've been reading her post for months thinking SHE was great.

You all are kidding right? Clearly states male in the profile!

Mine is our family's crest.

Mine was taken in Stingray City, where I learned to rub their "heads" like a dog...a fond memory:)

re: male/female posters... I'm not sure how much experience you all have on message boards, but personally I assume every poster is male, no matter what the screen name. Even if they claim to be female take that with a grain of salt until verified in person by at least a couple other members :)

And even if someone is female, I try to ignore that fact. There are too many leg humpers on many message boards that will post on and on for pages trying to get some anonymous female on the Internet to notice them.

Luckily it seems like I don't have to worry much about these precautions at Scubaboard though!

SNorman:
re: male/female posters... I'm not sure how much experience you all have on message boards, but personally I assume every poster is male, no matter what the screen name. Even if they claim to be female take that with a grain of salt until verified in person by at least a couple other members :)

And even if someone is female, I try to ignore that fact. There are too many leg humpers on many message boards that will post on and on for pages trying to get some anonymous female on the Internet to notice them.

Luckily it seems like I don't have to worry much about these precautions at Scubaboard though!

I'm a chick.

Because it is the coolest picture I have taken in the swamps of the landlocked Midwest. I mean how many bluegill & bass pictures can a girl have? Lord I can't wait until Feb/Curacao....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom