Why your Avatar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mine is linked to my webcam, but I am a drunk so I am always drinking.

I'm a pet person too- These are my kids...BW w/ pink nose = Failin i Gwathren..BW w/black nose = Dobby the House Elf...Calico = Ariana Bastet.
I love telling people their names, makes people wonder! :wink:

My avatar is an Atlantic Spadefish with a real "Who, me?" expression that I shot off the coast of Georgia this summer on the wreck of a Liberty ship. It would have been better if he was facing towards my one strobe, so that his face would have been lit from the front, but I still like it.

Gee mine was just one of the ones I found on this site when I did browse. Now I'm thinking I need to get with it and go out and find one specifically for me :)

I did think this seemed to represent me as I'm a computer geek by trade, but would much rather be diving. (Or skiing depending on the time of year! Anything but working.) Hmmm..wonder if I can find an avatar of a diver w/skis on :wink:

Mine? Well it's another one of those hobbies that let you grow old poor. The plane is a Cessna Cardinal RG. A different paint job than my wife's plane, but it is the same model.

My Avatar is one of my favorite cartoon Ren and Stimpy, and since I am on the "big boned" side I tend to relate more to Stimpy than I do to Ren. Also I am a very easy going and laid back kind of person just like Stimpy. Although as of the last count I had a couple more brain cells. LOLOLOL

aquaknott:
My Avatar is one of my favorite cartoon's Ren and Stimpy, and since I am on the "big boned" side I tend to relate more to Stimpy than I do to Ren. Also I am a very easy going and laid back kind of person just like Stimpy although I on last count I had a couple more brain cells. LOLOLOL

"Happy, happy! Joy, joy!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom