why women only...??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've pretty much given up on finding a single guy (diver or not) who's man enough not to be intimidated by me, though

well, if we were not like a million gazillion miles apart, then I would let you find me, You are my dream lady!!! a Capt(might I add a heck of alot prettier than my cap, hes an old fart anyway!!!lol) on the fire dept?? shoot, and a diver??!!! the only other thing I could ask for is for you to be on the same shift as me!! I am a FF also, in case you didnt guess!! I would ask if yall accept latterals, but it is WAY to cold in alaska!!!LOL :D

Mermaid Matters

I'm going for the alliteration thing!!

Diverlady

Ladies:
Thank you for all your great ideas. We ended up with "Women's View."
I hope this name will seem more updated, and invite all to post in here concerning women's issues and views.

I like the new name... good work Natasha (and all you others) for coming up with a more appropriate title!

I like the new forum name.

:thumb:

~SubMariner~

Good new name. Nice Choice

CAUTION - CAUTION - THE FOLLOWING POST IS INTENDED AS A QUESTION, NOT A CRITICISM - CAUTION - CAUTION!!!

doesn't "women's view" suggest that the men's view is not welcome here?

:confused:

i bet no one wants to re-open THAT subject!

:wink:

dm

divemistress once bubbled...
CAUTION - CAUTION - THE FOLLOWING POST IS INTENDED AS A QUESTION, NOT A CRITICISM - CAUTION - CAUTION!!!

doesn't "women's view" suggest that the men's view is not welcome here?

dm

LOL....are you just asking the women?

(j/k)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom