why women don't dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cobaltbabe:
I don't dive. I just bought all the equipment and know all the lingo so I can hang out at the boat and the bar after the dive. It's a good way to meet men you know. :wink:

Cobaltbabe...... So does it work???? HAHA

ScubaBaby:
I never turn down help when it is offered, but I am perfectly capable on my own too. I think diving with a partner makes diving and preparation to dive more like a team effort! I spit into his mask, he helps me lug my gear up the stairs!!!

Now that is team work at its best! LOL

Snowbear:
Hmmm - these are the same reasons I hear from guys who are not interested in diving. Most of my guy friends are not divers, either....
All real men like to dive.

Last year when my girl friend and I where at a AI called the Azteca. I was doing my 2nd discovery dive. Usually most people only do one discovery dive, but I liked it so much I did too. Now I'm certified, and certifiable.

Anways we had all loaded in the baot and was getting ready to get under way, when this real good looking Italian women was standing on the beach. I mean she was fine. I was hoping that she was coming with us, adn since my significant other does not dive, I guess I would just have had to offer to be her dive buddy.

However this really fine looking female didn't even appraoch the boat, she just waited for the boat to go and pick her up, so that she didn't get her tootsies wet.

And of course she wasn't even going to hang out with us and dive. We ended up dropping her off at another dive boat. Oh the shame.:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom