Why the SPG is clipped to the hip ring.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It probably isn't the right question to ask.

When looking at it from a DIR situation..."Better" usually refers to an "All round" solution vs A single purpose solution.

Neither are "better"...just different.

Yeah you can say so if you go deeper into the semantics...

This guy is obviously a troll or extremely dense, I can't believe this hasn't been closed yet. I'd like to know if he considers the pony bottle over his shoulder (opposite his snorkel) in his profile picture a "stage" also.

It probably isn't the right question to ask.

When looking at it from a DIR situation..."Better" usually refers to an "All round" solution vs A single purpose solution.

Neither are "better"...just different.
Jeff-

Glad to see you back, the strokes were starting to get out of control (as you can see) in your absence.

I think it is important to be "a thinking diver" follow the system because you believe in it, and agree with the ideas, dont just blindly follow it.

Exactly - I agree 100%. The thing about GUE/UTD/DIR is, that one doesn't just stroll down to the corner LDS and flip em a few bills then sign on the dotted line.

Most hear of it, then research it, then find an instructor, then assemble the required gear package, then schedule a class, etc.

Committing to such a course is a fairly involved process, which requires thinking well in advance, during, and after. Isn't the outcome supposed to be a "thinking diver?"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom