Why the SPG is clipped to the hip ring.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I mean really. If the left d-ring is objectionable install a right-side d-ring and clip-off or clip-off on nose ring if they have one. :shakehead: All in good fun I think...

Good luck with that nose ring :D

I'll stick with my left side D-ring clip-off :wink:!

Vahalla, I hope your day gets better.

How can the OP's question posiably result in 90+ posts? :idk:

i have no idea...

the whole thread is more sensible than the half-dozen e-mail threads going on around work...

i'm seriously turing into GI3 at work these days... i have to do everyone else's job, nobody has any standards, nobody can think through anything, nobody even understands why i care about the things i care about until they re-invent the same mistakes that i made about a decade ago... i wish people would just listen to what i'm saying the first time... take cotton out of ears and insert into mouth, please...

~100 posts in this thread seem entirely sane by comparison...

lamont, just don't go the plum smuggler route - not even on casual friday. no friday has ever been that casual.

Are you calling Jeff the king of the strokes and that he need to get control of his people? :D *ducks head*

Do I get a badge for that?

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom