Why Steel Doubles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i certainly don't care what you think about the way I dive. I do care how other users who may not know better see your "advice"

I think other users realized I was being sarcastic (especially because I said so a few posts up). Maybe you need to not focus on diving so much and take a course in having a personality. :idk:

If you don't agree with me you'll DIE!

On a serious note, the advise I did post is correct depending on which training organization you follow. That's a personal decision. For me if I'm diving steel tanks I'll wear my drysuit. You can carry your lift bag or use your double bladder wing... It just isn't for me, and not because a training organization says so... because it makes sense to me.

How does it work in low silty bedding planes?
Sounds like an experiment waiting to happen! I'll give you a full report.

I'm not a fan but I'm sure some people here will tell you they're the best thing since sliced bread.:popcorn:
Only if they're bungeed!

Dude, it's the internet... RELAX. It was a joke. You will DIE if you keep taking things on the internet so seriously.

Hey StreetDoctor, time to give up....He apparently has no sense of humor...:catfight:

and provide a minimum 75lbs lift! :D

I wonder if something like 120lb wings exist ? You could use it as a puddle jacket by wrapping yourself up with it. Besides it would add another layer of exposure protection

I think other users realized I was being sarcastic (especially because I said so a few posts up). Maybe you need to not focus on diving so much and take a course in having a personality. :idk:

If you don't agree with me you'll DIE!

On a serious note, the advise I did post is correct depending on which training organization you follow. That's a personal decision. For me if I'm diving steel tanks I'll wear my drysuit. You can carry your lift bag or use your double bladder wing... It just isn't for me, and not because a training organization says so... because it makes sense to me.

You can be a real jerk sometimes...your grounded, no diving for at least a week.

Back
Top Bottom