Why PADI do support for them?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I suggested you hound the certification agency. Not us.

I'm with you, Mike. It was hard enough to WRITE in the book, let alone tear pages out. I copied mine.

+1 with Mike and TSandM!

Students should be able to prove they have the materials for the course as you MUST have them, ie the manual. The knowledge reviews should be kept by the student and be signed/corrected as part of the course.
If there is a temporary card (PIC online or old paper) there instructor number and the store number should be on it.

If you've got those then you should be ok to mail PADI (padi International in the UK as they cover Egypt) and get something.

You did buy the book, do the 25 question exam and so on didnt you?

The dives are optional. A "nitrox dive" is pointless as padi have no idea what if any nitrox qualification you hold from elsewhere. None are part of their course.

The centre is required to keep all your paperwork (liability releases and so on) for 7 years so ask them to produce a copy of that.

I just know that all courses and specialities that I would make in the future will be NOT (of course) with Padi.

PADI has nothing to do with your not getting the certification card.It is the facility that you took the class from.Your issues are totally with them,not PADI.PADI cannot issue a certification ,the instructor you took the class from does.
If the facility never sent in for the card,you do not get a card..
If the instructor that signed off on you is not really an instructor or does not have credentials to teach nitrox=no card.
If you never took the final exam and passed it=no card.
Standards require you to either own the nitrox manual along with associated dive planners(rdp-32%rdp-36%rdp equiv air table-o2 exposure table) or have taken the course online,where you will still have access to course online.
If you elected to do computer diver version then not required to own tables.
What is the instructors name and #..Any PADI pro here can look up on PADI pro site and check to see if this person is truly qualified to teach.

I suggested you hound the certification agency. Not us.

Dude, you are consistently rude on this board. If reading things here constantly makes you mad, go read something else.

They wrote that I just did some Nitrox dives with them but not the course!
What exactly did you do with them in addition to diving?
Did you get class room teaching?
Did you do an exam?

Dude, you are consistently rude on this board. If reading things here constantly makes you mad, go read something else.

If you look for something that is not there, more often than not you will find it.

I was given copies of the 2 tables: at 32 and 40 % oxigen.

U should airing the device to get the normal oxigen percent on the normal air and then u should open slowly the cilinder and put the device to read the percentage of oxigen on the mix inside the cilinder.

I just got used to the table of 32% as I just went diving with Nitrox 32%.

I went to a Nitrox course as I very easly can to prove it, not to fun Nitrox dives.

I had a PADI instructor, if him is qualified or not is a problem to the diving center and to PADI. I' m a costumer not an cop, so I cannot control the quality and the veracity of instructors credentials.

I went with an well established diving center in a big hotel. So whats I did wrong? Dosn't call the police to arrest the PADI instructor and the owner of the diving center, also an credited PADI instructor? Would it happend within UE' s continental area and it would happend (call the police), not in Egypt where the police can be corrupted by those rich owners (PADI crediteds) of big diving centers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom