Why PADI do support for them?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gooday Tikal. Your English is fine. Now understand this. You are being taken for a ride. Hound the certification agency relentlessly. Never give up. If you see the shop people again crack them in the chops and take a photo. Assemble all the relevant information including an internet reading course and send it to rototurner. Best wishes. Cheers. Emile.
Oh. That book sacrilege defacement crap must stop. No respect.

!) I sent to Padi copies of my logbook where it apearing "course" and Nitrox diving.

2) cannot underestanding the number of the instructor on the Temporary certification, neither me.

3) They didn;t give me nothing more than the temporary certification.

4) There's a confusion about the name's of instructors.

5) the stamp they put on the logbook apear "PADI", in capital leters, and one egyptian name.

6) PADI told me that this egyptian name is from one person I reconised in a photo that PADI sent to me. I suposed that it was the divemaster. Maybe is the instructor name's that I suposed to hold a diferent and very popular name, but in this labirint of egyptian names is quit hard for me to stand. As PADI hold all files from those individuals PADI would solve the name's confusion and then fiz the problem but aparently PADI isn' t interested.

7) as PADI told me both diving center (who use the stamp with and individual name insted the name of the diving center) and the instructor PADI contacted told that I went to fun Nitrox dives...

PADI Switzerland told me that I should pay more 30 (euros or , I don't remember) to get the certification...

And maybe buy the book...

I din't know if they are afraid that I put in the PADI enquiry, after to be certified, that they gave me copies of the Nitrox book... I don't know if this is a strategy to get more money... I don't know if they got confused because I asked they to put on the card only my first and last name insted of the 3 names I gave to they (but it would be easly solved as they can confirm all my certifications with PADI and realise that the files are the same). I just know that it was happened in Egypt and that PADI dosn' t solve this.

About the others matters:

1) I sent to Padi copies of my logbook where it apearing "course" and Nitrox diving.

2) PADI cannot underestanding the number of the instructor on the Temporary certification, neither me, as I don't even realised if it's in egyptian or in our numbers, but can compare with the ones in my loogbook where is write both "course" and Nitrox.

3) They didn' t give me nothing more than the temporary certification.

4) There's a confusion about the name's of instructors.

5) on the stamp they put on the logbook is appearing "PADI" (in capital leters), and an egyptian name.

6) PADI told me that this egyptian name is from one person I reconised in a photo that PADI sent to me. I suposed that it was the divemaster. Maybe is the instructor name's that I suposed to hold a diferent and very popular name, but in this labirint of egyptian names is quit hard for me to stand. As PADI hold all files from those individuals PADI would solve the name's confusion and then fiz the problem but aparently PADI isn' t interested.

7) as PADI told me both diving center (who use the stamp with and individual name insted the name of the diving center) and the instructor PADI contacted told that I went to fun Nitrox dives...

I payed cash and when I did the first payement they gave me a receipt with "Nitrox Course". Then they wanted it back to give a new one with the total amounth and I asked they why they dosn't give another receipt with the 2nd half of the money I gave for they. They didn't gave me it but I keept the first receipt where is apperaring Nitrox Course.

I have more strange "histories", that happened when diving in Egypt but for the moment these is enough bizarre.

I did contact the diving center few times and they aparently jooking with the situation. They told me by e-mail that the certification they sent to PADI was probably lost and they asked me to send my aomplete files again. I did write all my files, adress, etc, on their book. It was just a move more on their joke. I just awnsered that I would to tell PADI about this.

I sent to PADI all e-mails that me and diving center shared.

I just know that all courses and specialities that I would make in the future will be NOT (of course) with Padi.

I just know that all courses and specialities that I would make in the future will be NOT (of course) with Padi.

Tikal- I am curious.

1. Did you take a 25 question test?
2. Which tables did you learn to use?
3. Do you learn how to measure the percentage of O2 in a cylinder?

Back
Top Bottom