Why our Dive Industry does not get too much exposure in North America?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and still a few american companies give "Hardship" to the employees being posted in Singapore!!!????

how about hardship pay to work in Tokyo? LOL... Yes Mr. Big Boss in NY, I really need that $5-10K monthly housing allowance to survive in that rough and tumble world of Tokyo, go shopping at western supermarkets like Nat'l Azabu and... oh of course, please don't forget the American Club membership :rofl3:

:rofl2: so how much did they pay you, pak? :rofl2:

PPD'ers - See what I mean.....we are not doing a good of selling our product

DennisS - "Oceanographic tech" and you didn't know we had the best diving in the world!?!? Well, we do. Catch the next thing smoking to Manila and we'll hook you up!!

I can pretty much find my way anywhere around the world. I've never dove or travelled the Philippines, it's on my list of things to do with an accompanied guide.

My point is that there are a lot of people that don't even know that it exists as a dive destination.

oh well, :D, from the looks of it, the base and the guaranteed bonuses make up for it! :rofl2:

that's Tim you're referring to....

I'm just the mail boy... :mooner:

Pak, back in the day when you were just a measly worker, not the king pin mail boy, you started off with 2 weeks holiday, everyone does until they are a job for at least 2 or 3 years. 2 weeks = 10 working days off.... Canada and US :)

Now you get about 45 weeks off i think.. :D plus SB time...

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom